Types of Information We Collect
The following provides examples of the type of Personal Information that we collect from you for our purposes and how we use that information.
See below for Context, Types of Data, Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data
When you register on our Site, we collect your name, and email address. We may also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged in.
We have a legitimate interest in providing account related functionalities to our users and performing our contract with you.
We use first party cookies and other methods to track site activity. We also use third party cookies and other methods to track site activity and disclose it with third parties. See the Cookie section below for more information.
First party cookies gather information to provide you with a better experience. Third party cookies gather information to capture website analytics. We have a legitimate interest in making our Site operate efficiently, providing account-related functionalities, improving our platform, services and maintaining security standards and to engage in capture website analytics.
If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message.
We have a legitimate interest in using this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
If you provide us feedback or contact us for support, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
We have a legitimate interest when we use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.
We collect information from your mobile device such as unique identifying information broadcast from your device.
We have a legitimate interest in using this information to identify unique visitors and understand how users interact with us on their mobile devices.
Social Media Information
We may collect, as a result of using third party social media plugins, widgets, or other tools, information related to your social media usage as it relates to our Site.
We have a legitimate interest in using this information to save your preferences if you chose to share products on our Site on social media or generate content that we are tagged in on your social media.
We use technology to monitor how you access and interact with our Site. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We have a legitimate interest in using this information to understand how you interact with our Site to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
We have a legitimate interest in monitoring our networks, providing, and maintaining the functionality of our Site, including identifying and repairing errors or problems, security incidents, and in investigating, preventing, or acting regarding possible malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, including attempts to manipulate or violate our policies, procedures, and terms and conditions.
We collect Personal Information from you directly, and we may also receive Personal Information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources.
Below is the information which we automatically request and collect, when you access or use our Services:
Although the table above describes our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. For example, if you complete an online purchase, we may collect your information to perform our contract with you, but we also collect your information so that we can quickly and easily respond to any questions about your order. As a result, our collection and processing of your information may be based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
Cookies and Other Information Collecting Technologies
What are cookies? A cookie is a small file placed onto your device that enables a variety of features and functionality. We use first party cookies and other similar technologies to ensure everyone who uses our Site has the best possible experience.
Controlling cookies. Most browsers allow you to control and erase cookies through their settings preferences. However, if you limit the ability of websites to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience, since it will no longer be personalized to you. Additionally, website users who do not want their data collected with Google Analytics can visit the Google Analytics opt-out page and install the Google Analytics opt-out add-on for your browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Disclosures of Information
We disclose the following categories of Personal Information for business or commercial purposes to the categories of recipients listed below. Please note that because this list is comprehensive it may refer to types of information that we disclose about other users.
· We share Identifying Information such as name and contact information with third parties that help administer, manage, and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
· We share Network Activity Data with third parties that help administer, manage, and analyze our programs and services, provide marketing and data analytics services, and payment processors, financial institutions, and others as needed to complete transactions and for authentication, security, and fraud prevention.
· We share Geolocation Data with third parties that help administer, manage, and analyze our programs and services, and provide marketing and data analytics services.
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
1. Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may disclose information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also disclose information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
2. Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to disclose your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
3. Compliance with Law or Other Legal Process. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
4. Public Forums. Our Site may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
5. Service Providers. We disclose your information with service providers. Among other things, service providers may help us to administer our Site, collect data for analysis purposes, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfilment of orders.
7. Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also disclose your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
How long we retain your Personal Information depends on the context in which, and purposes for which, we collected it. We generally retain Personal Information for as long as necessary for achieving the purposes for which it was collected or processed, unless a different retention period is required by applicable law.
Depending on your location, you may have the following rights with regard to your Personal Information:
1. Access to Your Personal Information. You may request access to your Personal Information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to, including providing you with a copy of, the Personal Information that we have about you.
2. Changes to Your Personal Information. We rely on you to update and correct your Personal Information or your account with us. If our Site does not permit you to update or correct certain information, you may contact us at the address described below to request that your information needs to be modified. Note that we may keep historical information in our backup files as permitted by law, and you may not be able to change certain account information including your email address.
3. Portability. You have a right to ask us to provide your Personal Information to a third party.
4. Deletion of Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your Personal Information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, we will grant a request to delete information, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your Personal Information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes. We will respond to such requests within the timeframe required by law.
5. Objection to Certain Processing. You may object to our use or disclosure of your Personal Information by contacting us at the address described below.
6. Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "Do Not Track" instructions.
Please address requests and questions about your rights by calling us at 1-800-745-0002 or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Security of Your Information
Protecting your Personal Information is important to us. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. In the event of an issue about which we are required by law to inform you of, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
If you choose to create an online account, you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
Other Important Information
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
· Third Party Applications/Websites. Our Site may include links to websites or applications that are owned or operated by third parties. Please note that any Personal Information that you provide to such third parties will be governed by their privacy policies, and we have no control over or responsibility for their privacy practices. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third-party website or application for details about what information is collected and how it is used and/or disclosed prior to providing any Personal Information.
· Children. Our Site is not directed to, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from, anyone under the age of thirteen. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us.
· Accessibility. If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate contact information below. We will attempt to respond to your questions and provide you with additional privacy-related information. Any requests related to your Personal Information, please use the information above contained in the Your Choices section. Depending on your location, you may also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority in your home location.
Copyright © 2022 intelligentco.com - All Rights Reserved.